1. Private Sessions Keri: Full payment is required when booking a private session with Keri. Clients may reschedule sessions with at least notice, otherwise you forfeit the missed appointment.
2. Private Consultant Sessions or Private Blueprint Overview Sessions: Full payment is required when booking these types of private sessions. Sessions rescheduled with at least notice. Students may reschedule sessions with at least notice, otherwise, you forfeit the missed appointment.
3. Student Support Calls: Full payment is required when booking these calls. Cancellation or can occur up to an hour before the call.
4. Intuitive Development Full ID Blueprint Curriculum (8 modules):
- By submitting your purchase for the ID Blueprint Curriculum, you authorize Ocotillo Education, LLC to charge your credit card for the one-time purchase of the goods and/or services purchased under the terms outlined in this Payment and Refund Policy.
- Due to the nature of this digital product refunds are not guaranteed
- Curriculum/program purchases are available online for 6 months from the date of purchase. After this time period has expired, access can only be obtained by purchasing the monthly Blueprint Graduate; Curriculum Access (see below). You must have completed your blueprint within this time period in order to enroll in the Blueprint Graduate; Curriculum Access subscription. If you are unable to finish all your modules prior to the 6-month access expiration, due to unforeseen circumstances out of your control, please contact us to fill out a request for an extension.
5. Intuitive Development Individual Modules (Module 1, 2, 3, 9, 10)
- Modules 1 (Understanding Emotional Patterns), Module 2 (Defining Bottom Lines), Module 3 Human Roles), Module 9 (Merging Lives) and Module 10 World) are sometimes offered by themselves individually. By submitting your purchase for any of these modules, you authorize Ocotillo Education, LLC to charge your credit card for the one-time purchase of the goods and/or services purchased under the terms outlined in this Payment and Refund Policy and on the purchase page. Our payment processor stores your payment information and passes us an encrypted key to charge your stored payment method. No refunds will be given for these stand-alone modules, after a purchase is made.
6. Blueprint Graduate; Curriculum Access (Monthly):
- Monthly Subscription for Blueprint & Curriculum read-only access: This allows students to access their Blueprint and view any modules. It does not allow them to change any tools/words in the modules. By signing up and submitting your purchase, you authorize Ocotillo Education, LLC to charge your credit card on a recurring monthly basis for the Blueprint Graduate; Curriculum Access subscription purchased under the terms outlined in this Payment and Refund Policy until you cancel.
- If you decide the Blueprint Graduate; Curriculum Access subscription isn’t for you, you can cancel at any time under the ACCOUNT tab in your student portal. This prevents any future payments from being charged again when your monthly subscription ends. You’ll continue to have access and the benefits through the last day of your subscription.
- There are no refunds for subscriptions purchased. All purchases are final until you cancel.
- To cancel your Blueprint Graduate; Curriculum Access subscription, log into your student account, go to your account and click the cancel button. If you’re unable to find that please call Ocotillo Eductaion before the end of a subscription period.
By paying for or accepting a Private Session with Keri, Consultant Session, Blueprint Overview Session, or Student Support call you agree that the messages you receive are not a substitute for advice, programs or treatment from a licensed medical, psychological, legal or financial professional. Keri and other representatives of Ocotillo Education provide no guarantees or implied warranties, and are not responsible for any interpretations, decisions made or actions taken by clients.
Results may vary with each individual and we cannot guarantee that you will experience results similar to any testimonials presented on any of our pages. All testimonials are by real people and may not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Every person has a unique experience and applies the information in a different way. However, these results are meant as a showcase of what the best, most motivated clients have achieved.
Changes are made periodically to Ocotillo Education LLC documents including general information and information on events and schedules, and these changes may or may not be reflected in the materials or information present on the email@example.com
website. Additionally, because the website is frequently under development, materials and information may be deleted, modified, or moved to a different part of the website by us and without notice.
1. Agreement. This Term of Use agreement (“the “Agreement”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of Ocotillo Education, LLC website (the “Site”) and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Ocotillo Education, LLC upon posting of the modified Agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at Ocotillo Education, LLC. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of Ocotillo Education, LLC or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content including but not limited to individual Course/Module materials/concepts/teachings by or through your use of this Site.
4. Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 18.
5. Trademarks. The Center for Intuitive Education/Intuitive Development, Ocotillo Education, LLC and others are either trademarks or registered trademarks of The Center for Intuitive Education/Intuitive Development. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
6. Site Use. Ocotillo Education grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sub-license, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of The Center for Intuitive Education/Intuitive Development may terminate your use of this website at any time.
7. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
8. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Ocotillo Education, LLC and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
9. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. Ocotillo Education, LLC AZ DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND WE ACCEPT NO LIABILITY FOR MISUSE OF INFORMATION FROM THIS SITE.
10. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL Ocotillo Education, LLC BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
12. Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to us:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
To contact us for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site we can be reached at the following:
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of Arizona, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and Ocotillo Educaation, LLC
14. Sever-ability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
15. Waiver. The failure of Ocotillo Education, LLC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by Ocotillo Education, LLC website must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Ocotillo Education, LLC at ocotilloeducation.com
16. Termination. Ocotillo Education, LLC may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
17. Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venture, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
19. Contact Information.
The Center for Ocotillo Education, LLC at email@example.com